undercovergypsy

I was required to uninstall the last beta of publisher and now i cannot get the new installation to load.

I know I was not supposed to rely on Publsher for important files but I loved it so much and could use it on both my work mac and home pc that I did anyway. Now the new file for PC wont even load to install. I am freaking out - any hints of what I can do to get it? The last version will not work as it keeps telling me that that version testing is done and I have to get the new one. I don't want to go back to quark express please someone :)

You've posted in the wrong place. All Publisher discussions are in the Affinity Publisher Beta forums. 

If to look there in the Bugs on Windows forum you should find several topics discussing installation failures, with some suggestions.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.399 Beta

Thanks - I was confused because this is what the header says - It doesn't specify which one. I will go to the link...

Affinity on Desktop Questions (Mac and Windows)

If you have any questions about using Affinity Desktop Software - then post here. 

affinity.png