You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[BUG]? Brush rotation

Hi all,

I noticed that the brush rotation is limited to 50% in the slider, but you can write up to 100% in the input field, I think the slider should allowed to drag it until 100% as well. Is this intended?

Cheers,
Juan

It is the same as in last release version. It is equally to 180 degrees of rotation. Is this intended or not - i don't know, but it is not beta version bug for sure :)

Win10 x64 1907, 16G RAM, Core i7 + Wacom Cintiq 12WX Interactive Pen Display - Affinity Photo  1.7.3.481 + Beta 1.8.0.526, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Corel Draw X7, ArtCAM 2015 R2
iOS 13.1.0, iPad Pro 10.5, 64GB + Apple Pencil - Procreate 5.0.2, Affinity Photo 1.7.3, Affinity Designer 1.7.3

• Staff

I think it was possible done for accuracy. If there's a short slider with a big range, you're going to struggle to accurately drag to the value you want. That being said, the Rotation slider is long and I think you could get an accurate drag so potentially, that rule shouldn't apply to Rotation.

I'm not sure if this should also be in degrees as opposed to percent—what do you think? 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.