You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

New version keeps crashing on Mac 10.14.2

Per your request, I'm starting a new thread about my crash issues on my 2017 iMac i7, 24 GB RAM, Radeon 580 running Mojave.

This started after I duplicated a spread to add another logo for the client. (Yes, I know, I shouldn't be doing client work in a Beta version of anything, but it was all working so well!)

I cleared all data, as you suggested, and it's still crashing when I try to do anything (move logo, resize, delete second page, copy, anything...).

I've taken a screen recording and copied the crash report into a text file for you.

I don't have anything like Clean My Mac on my computer, so wondering if I have old versions hiding somewhere that are causing problems. 

Please let me know if you need any other information. Thanks for whatever help you can provide.

Sure, don't judge me, it's what the client wanted...

So, there were certain businesses that were on the fence about being included in the ad. I was trying to make all possible ads for the client because I was going to be away from my desk and they needed to go to print. All was well until I duplicated the spread.

Thanks, again, for all your help! You guys are the best!

MOS_2019_Ad_1GT.afpub

Another option, go to the history tab and scroll back until you find two deletes together. Pick a history state before the first delete, revert to that state and "save as" with a slightly new name. Again, see what happens.

Affinity History Tab2.jpg

rusty - Macintosh: macOS Big Sur 11.1. Memory 16 GB

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.