You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

it is me or it is a bug inthe lighting filter

I re-opened a file I have worked with V1.7.  I wanted to work on the lighting of the background but the filter does not want to work.   As you can see on the screen shots, nothing changes after changing the lightning parameters. Or I am missing something or the lighting has some problems.  I believe that this goes together with other posts of mine on the lighting filter in V1.7. All the problems seems to happen after I save and re-open the file.

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 1.40.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 1.47.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 1.39.46 PM.png

• Staff

Hi srg,
I've been trying to reproduce these issues with your old file but all seems to be working for me. Your screenshots on this thread show a different file. Do you mind uploading this one once again for us to take a look. Maybe I'm missing something... Here's an upload link you can use for this. I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing you.
Thanks.

Hi MEB, Indeed this is a different file that I uploaded.

What I ment is that I feel that all the problems I am having with the lighting filter/layer appear after I save a file and then re-open it.  

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.