You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Highlight Clipping is wrong in .107

If I set it to 32bit all is fine with the clipping indicator, but than the saturation slider is without function.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, iPad 8, MACOS Sonoma & iPadOS, Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2019 at 1:19 PM, j3rry said:

The highlights became transparent instead of red in AP .107 

The problem is also in the latest 1.7.0.112

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, iPad 8, MACOS Sonoma & iPadOS, Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The problem with the transparent Highlight warning, instead of red or other good visible color, inside the develop persona is visible even in the .151rc3 beta.

Hi all,

I'm experiencing the same issue. Honestly, I thought it was a poorly-judged design change decision, so I'm glad to know it's a bug that can hopefully be fixed - makes my life a lot more difficult!

Here's a small example fragment, and my system specs (my machine is pretty old - not sure if that's relevant).

Hope this helps!

Example.png

Specs.png.f633175385cf69b55f55992e44108800.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi TheNeil,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
No, it wasn't fixed for 1.7.3. Are you experiencing the same issue? If so, do you mind attaching your Mac specs (menu Apple > About this Mac - leave the serial number outside the screen capture)? Seems this issue is limited to a few configs/graphic chips - it would help to know yours. Thank you.

• 8 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.