R C-R

Weird Stroke issue with Revert Defaults & 'scale with object' Sync

I am not sure if this is a bug or what but I get huge stroke widths using Revert Defaults if I have synced defaults to an object with the "Scale with object" stroke property set. Steps to reproduce:

1. Draw a shape, set its stroke width to any non-zero value & tick "Scale with object"
  2. Synchronize defaults to this shape, either with Edit > Defaults > Synchronize from Selection or with the toolbar button
  3. Edit > Defaults > Save to make this the new default
  4. Reselect the shape from step 1 or create a new shape
  5. Use Edit > Defaults > Revert or the the toolbar button to revert the shape to this new default

At least for me, this results in very large stroke widths being applied to the object, even when reverting the original shape from step 1 or a duplicate of it or a new shape set to the same size. The increase in stroke width is proportional to the width set in step 1, but it is always much larger than the original width. For example, starting with a 150 px square rectangle with a 0.1 px stroke width in step 1, reverting it results in a 15.01 px stroke width. For a 1 px original width, it mushrooms to 147.28 px!

I have tested this with the Mac retail versions of both Affinity Photo & Affinity Designer, & with the current Designer beta & they all do the same thing.

Is anybody else seeing the same thing?

Affinity Photo 1.7.1 & Affinity Designer 1.7.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.0.135 & Affinity Designer 1.7.0.9 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

yep, the same here on windows, started with a 1 pt stroke, after revert it is 1021.5 pt.

intel core i5,  16GB 128Gb ssd win10 Pro Huion new 1060plus.

philips 272p 2560x1440px on intel HD2500 onboard graphics

Razer Tartarus Chroma