You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can´t save or export

Hi everyone, 

I´ve finished up a drawing and while trying to export it, the app suddenly shuts down. 

I´ve tried to save it, but the same thing happens and I have to open the app again. 

Basically I can´t access the piece. 

I thing the archive might be too heavy. What can I do?

Thank you!

Hi MEB, 

Thank you for the welcome and for your answear. I´ve already done that. I have trouble with only one file, the rest of the files I´ve created can be saved and exported perfectly. 
I think the reason why the app keeps shutting out is the weight of the archive itself. Every time I try to access this particular drawing, the app closes. It doesn´t even let me save it without even opening it. 
Is there any other way I can save it?

Thank you!

• Staff

Tap the small menu icon on the bottom right of the thumbnail of your file/document (in the Affinity welcome screen) and select Save. This will save an .afphoto file to On My iPad (storage) or iCloud depending on the setting you have selected in Affinity Photo Preferences, General section Default Save Location. Copy/move that file to your desktop computer and try to open it there. Let us know what happens when you try to open the file there (assuming you have Affinity Photo on desktop) - If the file is corrupted we may be able to recover it. If you don't have Affinity Photo for desktop I can provide you a link so you can upload the file directly to us for checking.