LyricsGirl

installation of brushes results in missing styles in Designer

Whilst working on a simple vector design I installed a raster brush set.The brushes  were high image brushes and when installed previously were slow to install but no other problems.

I decided to re install these brushes for the next project.when designer  had installed the raster brushes i discovered all but one of my installed styles were missing.

I have had this also happen in photo too.

Latest version of Win 10 Pro. Latest version of Designer, and all apps and utilities.

The pack has 2 brushes. 1 is a smallwe  size and installed OK. in Photo and Designer. I removed the brushes from Designer a while back. Decided to install the larder set  to use with some vector designs I wanted to work on.

I used Designer all day  and Photo and both behaved OK. I may reset both programs to factory settings  and  install/uninstall add ons per project to see if  that helps.

Uploading the file  Celebration Brush Set 4096px.zip.

Could it be I had too many styles  imported / created? Although it has not happened before on either program.

Thank you.

It should not be the case. There is no "maximum" limit for assets/brushes. 

Perhaps your %appdata% got cleared. Before you reset it, can you please navigate to %AppData%\Affinity\Designer\ and see when the 1.0 folder has been created? 

What about the objectstyles.propcol  ? Did you want that too?

************  I have been attempting to upload to your Dropbox but at 92% the  upload then rolls back to 91% then to 92% then stops telling me something went wrong and to try again. ****

I only needed the creation date of Assets and Styles, and not to upload them. I tried different ways to replicate your issue but no success. My assets did not get deleted.