Hi !

I am a newbie. Is there a way to have a file of personal Master pages usable in any document ? So that I do not have to recreate over and over the same Master page.

Thanks

Welcome to the Affinity forums.

You can create a file containing all of your master pages, then save it somewhere you'll remember, under a name you'll remember, as a kind of template.

To create a new document after that, start by Opening your template file and then File > Save As under its new name. Then start doing your work.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.243 Beta
Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.243 Beta
Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.238 Beta

From both this and another thread, maybe it would be a useful enhancement to allow dragging entire pages and master pages into the assets panel, then back out into new documents.

15 minutes ago, fde101 said:

it would be a useful enhancement to allow dragging entire pages and master pages into the assets panel,

Either that or enable importing Master pages in Master Pages Menu the way inDesign does it.

Hi ksrcreative,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Just save it as any other document using Save As. Template files weren't implemented in Publisher yet so you have to use that saved file as a start point for new documents(saving them again with a new name) until templates are implemented.