You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Live High Pass Filter missing up and down arrows

On second look, it seems all the Live filters are missing this crucial up and down setting.  I believe that in addition to using the sliders, it can help with accessibility requirement to have the up and down arrows as well.

OK, interesting thing is that other tools settings have it as show below but it's not consistently replicated across all the other tools and settings in the app.

image.thumb.png.c39339345ae213ce7cfd7b319b44bf0c.png

• Staff

Hi Nana,

The arrows have never been there as far as I'm aware but I'm not entirely sure why that seems to be the case. I will check with the developers for you.

Update - Development think this is a fair request so I have logged it with them as an improvement :) Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Hi Nana,

The arrows have never been there as far as I'm aware but I'm not entirely sure why that seems to be the case. I will check with the developers for you.

Update - Development think this is a fair request so I have logged it with them as an improvement :) Thanks! 

Thank you very much Chris.  Much appreciated.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.