Andy Somerfield

Affinity Photo Customer Beta (1.7.0.107)

8 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

The beta is not sandboxes, Sonia think that will stop photo extensions working with the customer beta version

I didn't remember that happening with 1.6 betas but I maybe I just forgot about it? Is anyone else having this problem with the customer beta?

3 hours ago, KipV said:

I didn't remember that happening with 1.6 betas but I maybe I just forgot about it? Is anyone else having this problem with the customer beta?

´m not using apple-fotos, but i have finder-problems. I cannot set set this always open with AP beta. Well i can set, but i get errors if performing a doubleclick. With 1.6 it works. 

The explanation with the no sandbox, seems plausible, so i´m relaxed about this point. 

OSX 10.13.5  / iMac Retina 27" / AMD Radeon R9 M380 / Metall: on!

Finding that I have to wait a substantially long time for layer previews to appear. Is this a common find? Running on iMac Pro, 32Gigs Ram, 8GB graphics card machine.

1 hour ago, evtonic3 said:

Finding that I have to wait a substantially long time for layer previews to appear. Is this a common find? Running on iMac Pro, 32Gigs Ram, 8GB graphics card machine.

Please make new threads for new problems usinig 1.7.0.108 or above (please note that #108 did not build correctly for all languages and will be replaced by 1.7.0.109 very shortly

<edit> available here </edit>

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform