You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Customer Beta (1.7.0.107)

• Staff

The beta is not sandboxes, Sonia think that will stop photo extensions working with the customer beta version

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

3 hours ago, KipV said:

I didn't remember that happening with 1.6 betas but I maybe I just forgot about it? Is anyone else having this problem with the customer beta?

´m not using apple-fotos, but i have finder-problems. I cannot set set this always open with AP beta. Well i can set, but i get errors if performing a doubleclick. With 1.6 it works. 

The explanation with the no sandbox, seems plausible, so i´m relaxed about this point. 

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

• Staff

Affinity Photo Customer beta 1.7.0.108 for Mac OS  is now available

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
1 hour ago, evtonic3 said:

Finding that I have to wait a substantially long time for layer previews to appear. Is this a common find? Running on iMac Pro, 32Gigs Ram, 8GB graphics card machine.

Please make new threads for new problems usinig 1.7.0.108 or above (please note that #108 did not build correctly for all languages and will be replaced by 1.7.0.109 very shortly

<edit> available here </edit>

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd