You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Do not hyphenate end of page

Set the Column end zone to a large number. It will not auto-hyphenate words that fall in the zone, so if you set a number larger than the column width it won't hyphenate anything.

It's a zone rather than a checkbox, because the alternative to hyphenation is either a ragged line or a very loose line (depending on whether the line is justified), and that make look worse is the last word was very long. So you can allow the last line to be looser but still hyphenate in extreme cases.

Ok, I modify to 10mm, maybe this will enough. Great thanks, and I hope I will understand these zones in future...
Update: Hmmm... 10mm not helped, hyphenation is there :-/ Try larger, maybe... I calculate: 11pt = 3,8 mm, 3 lines x 3,8 = 12mm maybe enough...