You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Misaligned text on a curve

Hi,

I've just noticed something with text on a curve that I hadn't notice before. I have some text going around two circles for top and bottom text - I created the original file early on in the first Windows beta a couple of years ago. The text in 1.7 doesn't follow the curve, most noticeable with the H, M and N in the top text whereas with the the original beta the text flows virtually perfectly. The top image is the early AD and the bottom is in 1.7. I've also attached the 1.7 file which is a straight copy and paste of the text objects with an extra circle.

hymn-society-welcome.thumb.png.e4b36aa5507f4a5f74b272fda3fae60c.png422914706_misalignedtextonacurve.png.5f3162e8af8f6e11bf44f07e0cc35bde.png

misaligned text on a curve.afdesign

Windows 11 Pro 64bit ¤ AMD Threadripper 3990x ¤ Nvidia RTX 3090 ¤ 256GB DDR4 Ram ¤ ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.