You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't initiate drawing on pixel layer outside of an artboard and then prevented drawing beyond bounding box

Can I send my file privately for this to be looked at?

I've just created another artboard (CMD + J'd the previous one, making a document of only 6 in total) but simply cannot draw anything on a pixel layer (if I make massive swings of a brush stroke sometimes it registers, and I can pull that drawing on to my board and continue drawing but still, it still has that initial bounding box cut off on the right hand edge.

It's so bad now I've had to resort back to drawing in Photoshop and then bringing in the drawing to be inked in Affinity D...

Thanks

This is fairly easy to reproduce. If you move the pixel layer elsewhere outside the artboard, your strokes will be cut off along a different invisible border.

(It might have to do with a bug that had been reported here, where a pixel layer got a very large size. Maybe what your seeing is a side-effect of a fix for that bug. If it has been fixed already. I don’t know. Just guessing. ^_^)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.