freshdrink

AP always force close when Import LUT file .cube

Just now, freshdrink said:

Hi sir.

I can't import my LUT file (.cube) to my affinity photo for ipad. but when the same LUT i apply to lumafusion it work normally. please help me. 
in this time ill also upload my lut in .cube file

bjorndale night.cube

i use ipad pro 10.5 with 256gb of rom. and free space 240gb

Loaded fine for me. You need to go to Adjustments Studio and Select LUT to bring up context menu. Then tap Load and navigate to you .cube file.

C400D412-2F19-4A95-8BB7-5AFA6A6CC49F.jpeg

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB iOS 12.4. Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 Affinity Design 1.7.2.6 Publisher for iPad ?

2 hours ago, DM1 said:

Loaded fine for me. You need to go to Adjustments Studio and Select LUT to bring up context menu. Then tap Load and navigate to you .cube file.

C400D412-2F19-4A95-8BB7-5AFA6A6CC49F.jpeg

i've did as you say. but when i choose my LUT from load button AP suddenly close. 

How big is your file?

where have you stored the lut? The one I downloaded is stored on my iPad (in a (Readdle) Documents folder.

Try opening a new blank file and load your lut. If it. Loads, save it so you can open the other document and apply it.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB iOS 12.4. Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 Affinity Design 1.7.2.6 Publisher for iPad ?

1 minute ago, DM1 said:

How big is your file?

Try opening a new blank file and load your lut. If it. Loads, save it so you can open the other document and apply it.

6MB. done. but still close when import LUT to AP. should i reinstall AP so it becomes normally?

8 minutes ago, freshdrink said:

should i reinstall AP so it becomes normally?

If you do you reinstall, you will lose all unsaved projects. Any projects/documents on the Home screen are stored in the apps sandbox until you tap the hamburger menu and choose Save, or unless you chose Save a Copy while editing. :)

Something is clearly not working. Assuming you are not on a beta version of iOS, reinstalling may be only option. Make sure to save any work you don,t won't to lose.

On 1/21/2019 at 7:50 PM, DM1 said:

Something is clearly not working. Assuming you are not on a beta version of iOS, reinstalling may be only option. Make sure to save any work you don,t won't to lose.

I’ve reinstall te AP but still close if i try import LUT to project file. Whats wrong with my AP. T_T

And you are not running a beta iOS?

4 minutes ago, GabrielM said:

Hi @freshdrink,

From the home screen of the app, tap on the cog wheel in the top right corner, and you will see the version number in the bottom right corner. Can you please confirm it? 

Thanks,

Gabe, 

This is my version of AP

3F21BD02-5D1D-49C4-984E-0731385ED503.png

Does it happen with every project or just the one you are currently editing?

On 1/25/2019 at 6:12 AM, DM1 said:

Does it happen with every project or just the one you are currently editing?

yes of course. it happen to all my projects. and now i can't apply my lut file to affinity photo. T_T. I confuse with my app. it doesnt help me

1 hour ago, freshdrink said:

yes of course. it happen to all my projects. and now i can't apply my lut file to affinity photo. T_T. I confuse with my app. it doesnt help me

finally i can import my lut. thanks. i checked on my computer cube file on my google drive is .lrpreset. i try to direct copy to ipad from computer and test the cube file and work.. yeahhhhh thanks all

Looking at your earlier settings post it shows an iOS update is needing to be installed.