You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Batch don't work anymore

Morning,

batch job always worked good but 2 days ago just stop processing and saving images. As in the screenshot I attach, it just keep on "thinking", with the progress wheels keeps "rotating" but doing nothing. No file is processed nor saved.

Nothing changed on my mac (no updates, new applications, hardware,etc..), got plenty of disk space and not using any external HD. Here I'm trying to resize some 2-3Mb Jpg files to a lower resolution jpg selection for my client to view it.  Started with 40 and didn't work. Tried with less but still stucked. Process is actually quite smooth since data is very small and wheels are always appearing only in the first 8 images listed on the process. I should do the same later with another project of 1000+ photos. The application itself is not stucked or freezed but since I took that screenshots 20mins passed and nothing happened.

I thought about uninstall/re-install the app in case of a bug but I just don't want to loose my macros and stuff.

Thanks in advance for your help 

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-20 a las 9.39.59.jpg

Try it with Parallel Processing turned off in the batch dialog screen.

There are known problems, at times, with that option switched on

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.