You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Update Text Style in .221

I've noticed that in the latest beta the Update Text Style Menu fails to update the style in question.

An example.

You have a left justified text, you then change it to to right justified, apply Update Style menu but the Style is not updated.

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

It works here as long as I have the text caret in the altered paragraph. 

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

1 hour ago, Old Bruce said:

Thank you for checking it for me.

Yes, it works for me now too. Go figure. :)

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

On 1/19/2019 at 3:43 PM, Old Bruce said:

I'v just realised that this actually doesn't work (updating Text Styles). It works on a text inserted directly into pages but when you have a text frame created in master pages it doesn't.

I think this is part of a larger problem you have already reported, e.g., search, etc.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.