You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Show Special Characters always on

After installing 1.7.0.221 I see a weird behaviour in some test documents I have made in earlier versions. The button 'Show Special Characters' (under Text) is always on when opening the documents and I see the signs for tabs, paragraph returns etc. When switching off 'Show Special Characters' everything is normal, I save and exit APub. Starting the program again and Show Special Characters is on. This must be a bug or is there something I haven't found?

Geir

Thanks for your answer, but that's exactly what I have done: Saved the document with the function off, closed the document, opened again. Result: the function is enabled, with all paragraph and tab sign etc showing. The same if I exit APub and starts again, the function is enabled. Could there be something else, somewhere in preferences? I haven't found it

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.