You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Insert pages and copy layers from a previous page

I am just beginning to use Affinity Publisher, being a Serif X9 (and earlier versions) user for some time.  One thing I find very handy is being able to insert a page which is a copy of a previous page.  In the Page Manager it doesn't appear to give me the same options as X9 does, ie to choose to "copy layers from" a specified page, with option to include the master page.

Perhaps I just can't find it???? - but I can't find more than just adding a page and applying a master - and I can't find on the search - maybe I'm not searching for the right thing though?

Love your work Serif!  Thanks for the publisher beta.

8 hours ago, JennyWren said:

I am just beginning to use Affinity Publisher, being a Serif X9 (and earlier versions) user for some time.  One thing I find very handy is being able to insert a page which is a copy of a previous page.  In the Page Manager it doesn't appear to give me the same options as X9 does, ie to choose to "copy layers from" a specified page, with option to include the master page.

Perhaps I just can't find it???? - but I can't find more than just adding a page and applying a master - and I can't find on the search - maybe I'm not searching for the right thing though?

Love your work Serif!  Thanks for the publisher beta.

Hello @JennyWren,

welcome to the forum. Right click on a page (in the Page Manager) and select 'Duplicate'. Is this what you are looking for?

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

• 1 month later...