JillyG

Weird Lines when using Inpainting Brush

Strange angular lines appear when I’m using the Inpainting Brush with either my finger or my Pencil. See image.

10A91C6C-602A-43BD-8E3F-3EE0553ED766.png

Here's more info, if it helps:

It also happens with the regular paintbrush.  These artifacts appear briefly, then disappear, but may reappear temporarily when brushing close to where they were before.

Ipad Pro 2018 12.9", Affinity Photo 1.6.12.86

IMG_0049.PNG

I just select a brush and start painting.  After a while, I see the artifacts.  Here is a screen capture.  I have seen it with several of the tools that use painting strokes.  How quickly do bugs like this get fixed and released?  I'm new to the program and love it.

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. I have been using Affinity Designer and Photo for 2 days now on iPad and already encountered:

- weird artifacts when painting (this)
- pen tool having a delay (https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/61596-pen-tool-delay-in-designer/)
- app crashing when importing (https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/62003-designer-app-closes-when-i-try-to-import/)

And 2 of these were reported months ago with no fix and even no ETA... How can this happen? You say you care, but you obviously do not care. Was iPad sales a flop for you? No wonder many people have given up on your apps on iPad... I need to consider other options as well.

I'm afarid we cannot give ETAs for any single bug report. Our developers are fixing bugs, but based on their priority, and not in chronological order.