You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Have assets working fine now...one big ask is to be able to sort the assets alphabetically.

In InDesign I have a library with more than 2000 items used in creating catalogues and advertisements for the grocery industry. Each item consists of a photo, a two-tier item description and a price placeholder. I don't need to update the Asset's originals after I drag them into a new or working document since each item needs minor modification due to market conditions.

What I would like also is when a new item is created and I drag it into Assets, that the "named" asset will fall into place alphabetically...as it stands now it is random so that an item name that begins with a "B" should fall into the list next to other B's. It does not, t could end up next to T's or any other letter.

Searching assets would also be helpful for 2000 eventual items.

PB

Assets.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...