You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Zabanti Logo

Aliguy

Affinity designer is my first AI type program Ive used (as AI is too expensive) - heres a quick logo mockup for a design competition - they're an electronics company... Still wondering when they're or if they already have put a save as png option?

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-08-18 at 22.19.17.png

Hi Aliguy, nice design, simple and stylish like the most enduring logos.

I saw this was a screenshot so wanted to let you know you can export as PNG from Designer; check out the Export persona. When you switch to Export persona the workspace changes to give you export tools. You can create slices of custom size or sized automatically based on your Layers/groups, you can control the export format and quality, then output single or multiple files in one go. HTH.

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Affinity apps run on: Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX1650 Super

• 3 weeks later...

Draw the lower left part of the design. Then copy it (command-j). Flip horizontally then flip vertically so that both halves are identical and adjust their positions.

This way there are only actually two identical filled white parts to the drawing except for the font. The lightning bolt does not actually exist but instead is just the background showing through. Keeps elements to a bare minimum.

Max

OS X Ventura 13.0.1, Mac Studio M1 Max, 27" Apple Studio Display, 32 GB SSD. Affinity Universal License for 2.0.

Mac User & Programmer since 1985 to date. Author of “SignPost” for vinyl sign cutting.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I did what you said and it works a treat.

I still have loads to learn. 

How do I add pics (png/jpg) to my posts? - I keep getting error messages. Can you help?

The option for others to download works though.

Ps if you like that then you should see my newspaper mockup

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

• 4 months later...