You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Long time since last update

its almost a month gone since the last update. I take this as a sign, that you will first solve the different metal-issues... Thats a good idea, maybe 88% other issues will solve buy just this BASE...;-)

However how long this take, do this "precise"!!! BUT do not forget (later) to fix some "old"  and of course "NEW developing"" bugs in THIS version!

First of all there all the old (and new) macro-bugs (you know them).

Second, there is lot of "reward-devolping" (no media-browser anymore; NEW!!!! macro-bugs (eg all kind of "brushing") , the old (destructive) cropping was absolutely ok, now there is no impainting, other fill.... Please keep "old DESTRUCTIVE" crop as default... and set the other modes to "special/experimental...."  for this release as OPTION!).

Most of other bugs are more/less metal-accosiated... so fix this first and maybe lot other bugs will "fly away????" However, keep this build as FIX and please focus in the next build for better GUI/efficiency/less clicks/mouseways... AP is in most functionality/stabilization really great, but in using... there are better freewares, like krita... (the fast-access  and overwiev-smart-KRITA-concept and your old-windowed brush-concept... this are megamiles away.... and here wins the FREE KRITA so many miles  before....) ... but its for next release, fisrt really, really FIX old corpses! 

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

2 hours ago, Polygonius said:

It's almost a month gone since the last update. I take this as a sign, .

Don't forget that Serif took a holiday of about 2 weeks during that time :)

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

In anorher thread they mentioned we can expect the new beta before the 26th of this month.

Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903). Intel Core i7-9700K @ 3.60GHz, 32 GB memory, NVidia RTX 2080
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471, Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.