Sign in to follow this  
Seanyboy

short cut key to select multiple Layers visibility

I just downloaded Matt's Car and saw that there is a multitude of layers, it seems like one layer per object almost. I would like to see an easy way of multiple selecting /de-selecting the visibility if possible - Hold down a key whilst selecting individual layers to hide or show - Is this possible? and perhaps group selecting adjacent ticks in one click between these adjacent layers (maybe!)

I personally would have more than one object on a layer but that is by the by. :rolleyes:

MacBookPro 15-inch mid 2010 intel core I7,  NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5.

Hi Sean,

In my car drawing, I don't have any layers - all the objects are at the top level... This is just a different way of working. It's just the same as if I'd made a layer and put all the objects inside it instead - they're all just at the same level as each other. It's an accident to be honest, but easily rectified and a valid way of working :)

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt I appreciate what you say, but, in order to see how you did the drawing I had to physically click each tick box to turn off the visibility till I had just the initial car shape object visible.  Then I preceded to click each object's visibility box to bring them in one by one - Not a huge problem, but, I wondered if some quicker way was possible to code re - selecting the visibility tick boxes.  This is just a suggestion to ease workflow - not a bug!

MacBookPro 15-inch mid 2010 intel core I7,  NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5.