Does anyone know why I have a black line down the right side of my Raw Photo's taken on my Fuji XT3?

There's an uneven black line on all the RAW photos but not on the jpegs. The camera is new but the lens is second hand. A 23mm F2, could it be that? It doesn't appear to be on the shoots I used the 35mm for.

Is there a fault processing the image or have I got a setting wrong?

Or is it the lens, and why would it be on the Raw but not the Jpeg?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Screenshot 2019-01-15 at 14.46.03.png

Screenshot 2019-01-15 at 14.46.17.png

Hi Steve5by5,
This camera isn't yet supported by our engine (Serif Labs). You can check the full list here. If you switch to Apple (Core Image RAW) you should be able to load them properly (assuming you are running macOS Mojave). To switch the RAW engine, open a RAW file then go to menu View ▸ Assistant Manager... and change the first dropdown to Apple (Core Image RAW). Reload the RAW file again and it should display properly.

Nice simple answer. Thank you.

Just used the crop for the moment but hopefully means won't be any problems in the future once it's added.

Thank you for such a quick reply :)

Cool Thanks.

Just tried it and works. Thanks for that.

Can I ask what's the difference between the two RAW engines as think i've always used Serif in the past?

The Serif Labs engine offers a couple few more options in the Assistant Manager - you can disable/enable Lens corrections, Noise reduction whereas the Apple (Core Image RAW) applies them automatically for you - no way to turn them off. Apart from that is just a question of preference.