You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Is the design  software great for creating the kind of invitations that you would sell online? Trying to make a decision which program to use, maybe Affinity isn’t best for this but would love an opinion. The kind of invitations I’m talking about for example, are super colorful kids parties, elegant wedding invites etc. some would include images, like a dinosaur for a kids party. I need a program that after a bit of practice becomes easy to use, I.e drag and drop images, easy to pick and use a font etc...   Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, Lundiga said:

Trying to make a decision which program to use, maybe Affinity isn’t best for this but would love an opinion.

If you don’t already own a copy of Affinity Designer, you can form your own opinion by using the free trial version: https://affin.co/designertrial

Please note that the ten-day trial clock runs continuously from the moment you first launch the app after installation.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)