You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

You would set it up under the document settings as a color profile to use for the respective document.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

22 minutes ago, simoncooper118 said:

is it because I havent got the adobe rgb on my PC.  Can I download it for free?

See Adobe ICC Profiles download for Windows though you can get (download) it also from other internet resources. Or even better this link here ...

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Well it's got me bamboozled.   I've looked in both the widows folder and the affinity designer folder and a Adobe rgb file is present in both but there's just nothing showing in the drop down.   Is there any setting that you can put on that would be incompatible with it and thus prevent it from appearing?  Has anyone else had this issue?  If not would it be best to reinstall the programme? 

Thanks for the help so far. 

• Staff

Can you check the following location to see if the AdobeRGB icc profile is listed as these are provided by the app, but aren't installed into the default Windows location for ICC profiles.

C:\Program Files>Affinity>Affinity Designer>Resources>icc

4 hours ago, Lee D said:

Can you check the following location to see if the AdobeRGB icc profile is listed as these are provided by the app, but aren't installed into the default Windows location for ICC profiles.

C:\Program Files>Affinity>Affinity Designer>Resources>icc

Yes I've looked there and it's at the top, but it still doesnt appear in the actual programimage.thumb.png.c837a101dded034d0da6e94111139e2b.png

Right click and choose "Install", if it doesn't work copy it over manual as Administrator.

5 minutes ago, simoncooper118 said:

copy it where sorry?

\Windows\system32\spool\drivers\color