I found a compatibility problem with OneDrive on two PC's too.
When open a picture in AP, and edit, but result save with a different name (like picture1.png), and close picture and program too, Onedrive cannot sync to cloud.
I tried restart Explorer and Onedrive too, but sync not working for folder where I have modified picture, and maybe project too. After restart Windows sync working.
Possible a lock file or other flag from Affinity what block onedrive sync?
I tested on 2 PC what have different places az IP's.
Here is my example steps:
- open a picture from OneDrive folder in AP
- cut out anything with mask
- save project to same folder from where opened picture (Onedrive folder). Name is anything.
- export result with different name same folder where your saved project.
- close all and will see Onedrive cannot sync saved result or your project.
Please check this!