Polygonius

Pressure on/off... affinity brushes...

I do not know, maybe somebody like the the affinity-brushes and its "exponential" pressure (for most of them)... i do not! 

However, i can change to my "default".... also the the almost 100% pressure of flow in 80% of "factory brushes"... 

Its a lot of work, but its possible. Out of box, they are not usable for me (with a xp-pen), just with the mouse;-) 

However, there is a "no-pressure" button in the tool-bar. If off, the pressure for size will not taken (TRAP: if ALSO the size-dynimaic is zero). If on the pressure will taken by the "curve" behind! 

As long the "size-dynamic" is greater Zero the pressure will influence this, does not matter if this button or not!!!!

###

A GENERAL "pressure-off" would be a usable "workaround", but unfortunatly i first have to set ALLLLLLL brushes to "dynamic-size-zero". And all other "pressure" dynamics will not influend! Does not matter if this button on or not, if eg. flow-dynamic is set to 100... it the pressure will influence the flow, or the or the opacity, or the color-change.... 

PRSSURE OFF should mean - there is ABSOLUT NO PRESSURE-change, does not matter how the special settings are... There is ABSOLUTELY no change IF this button is to "deactive". For NO dynamics.!!!!!

And BTW: Where is the shortcut for this???? THIS on/off would make sense to have as shorty on the pencil!!!!!

#####

The WHOLE brush-concep in AP is really bad! Please take a look in the FREE!!!!!! Krita... Creating, handling, preview, using, organize.... of brushes is maybe 2 decades further than this "windows311" like SERIF brush-concept!!!!!! Krita is freeware and it shows you, how many years you are behind! Thats really a shame for a "professional" company!!!!

OSX 10.13.5  / iMac Retina 27" / AMD Radeon R9 M380

Why are you posting things like this to the Questions forum instead of to one of the Feature Requests & Feedback forums?

Affinity Photo 1.6.7 & Affinity Designer 1.6.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 & Affinity Designer 1.6..4.45 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.1.1