You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

This bug was present in a beta a long time ago and seems to have returned. There are strange screen redraw tiling artifacts. Check out the highlighted areas, these are the most prominent but it's actually happening across the entire image.

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 1.56.36 PM.png

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

Hey Sean,

It's a client file so I can't upload to public forum, additionally it's over 800MB, so I need a private dropbox link. It's the same file I've recently uploaded several times for different issues w/ APBeta and ADBeta. You should have it in your dropbox, as the those issues have not been resolved yet (APBeta and ADBeta rendering colors differently, hotter/more saturated).

I tried reopening the file and I cannot get it to reproduce. But show it to Matt because when he was more active in the forums in the past, we had an exchange about it and he ironed it out... he might recall.

On 1/14/2019 at 4:46 AM, Sean P said:

Hi Ronnyb,

Would you be able to attach a copy of your document to the link below? When reporting issues such as these that are reliant on files then PLEASE try to attach your Affinity files where possible as this makes things a lot quicker and easier to deal with! :)

https://www.dropbox.com/request/DAhExoYMQoxa5pXqzf1W

Thanks! 

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

• Staff
On 1/16/2019 at 6:18 PM, ronnyb said:

Hey Sean,

It's a client file so I can't upload to public forum, additionally it's over 800MB, so I need a private dropbox link. It's the same file I've recently uploaded several times for different issues w/ APBeta and ADBeta. You should have it in your dropbox, as the those issues have not been resolved yet (APBeta and ADBeta rendering colors differently, hotter/more saturated).

I tried reopening the file and I cannot get it to reproduce. But show it to Matt because when he was more active in the forums in the past, we had an exchange about it and he ironed it out... he might recall.

That's fine, but please do let us know as we can then supply you wish private links as above - or just mention you have already been uploaded (and the post it was requested in). 

Anyways, I've got the file and reproduced it. It is caused by the Perspective Live Filter clipped to a pixel layer inside a group. If you drag this outside and place it above you can work around this issue if you need to.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Sean P said:

That's fine, but please do let us know as we can then supply you wish private links as above - or just mention you have already been uploaded (and the post it was requested in). 

Anyways, I've got the file and reproduced it. It is caused by the Perspective Live Filter clipped to a pixel layer inside a group. If you drag this outside and place it above you can work around this issue if you need to.

Thanks!

LOL, I did upload once you supplied the link... however, when I posted this there was no Dropbox link available as it was a new thread, and it was a huge client file which I couldn't post in public....:S

Anyway, glad you figured it out.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.