I originally put this in feature request, but I realized that this is such a fundamental flaw to my workflow that I decided to label it as a bug.

Let's say I create a rectangle. Now, I use the corner tool to independently round each corner of the rectangle to different sizes. I then scale up the rectangle. Since I am scaling, I would expect the corner radii to scale proportionally as well, but they don't. The result is that the scaled shape is no longer proportional to the original. The corners are all messed up. 

I know a partial solution to this would be to bake the corners first, and then scale it, but if I do that, then I will be unable to re-adjust the radii later on. Coming from illustrator, this is super frustrating since it was never a problem back there. Still, I do enjoy Designer much more than illustrator, so it would be excellent to see this fixed soon!

Hi @serpenteagle,

Thank you for reporting this. 

This is not actually a bug, but a missing feature. The corner tool does not have a "scale with object" feature, so, in theory, it behaves as expected. 

This has already been logged with our developers as an improvement. 

We will close this as "By Design". 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

4 minutes ago, GabrielM said:

Hi @serpenteagle,

Thank you for reporting this. 

This is not actually a bug, but a missing feature. The corner tool does not have a "scale with object" feature, so, in theory, it behaves as expected. 

This has already been logged with our developers as an improvement. 

We will close this as "By Design". 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Sounds good. Hope they implement it soon!