You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Serif PagePlus X9

PagePlus is not being upgraded any longer. I think that Affinity Publisher will be the new replacement.

Question. Why is PagePlus files not supported by Affinity Publisher? Will they be?

If I "upgrade" to Publisher from PagePlus how do I import my publications into the new program?

Thanks so much

• Staff
13 hours ago, conspec said:

If I "upgrade" to Publisher from PagePlus how do I import my publications into the new program?

conspec,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

Affinity Publisher is not to be thought of as an upgrade from PagePlus. It is a different program and part of an integrated suite. Many users will use both (we hope), whichever is most appropriate to the job they are doing. The other thread @fde101 refers to is the best place to look for opinions and some official answers on this

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Thank-you all for your help. I have looked at the "other" thread about this issue.

For the time being I will stick with PPX9 until there is a real need to change. PPX9 does everything I need.

As it is there is no reason to change especially since I can't directly import into the new program.

thanks again.

Robert

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Staff

@marcelocolins

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums. 

No sorry this software is no longer officially sold by us or our distributors. People needing one have been using ebay or the local equivalent.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon