will Affinity Pubisher Support .pub(Microsoft Publisher) files in future?

I did some search on forum but found no topics about anything with keyword ".pub" Or "Microsoft Publisher", so I post a topic ,

hope can get some answer about whether  it well be support in the future(.pub file support)

btw:i am not need in that hurry , I know it is need of time to do coding , I am just ask whether .pub will be supported in the future.

Publisher moved from spot inks and CMYK, as of the 2013 release. It is limited to RGB garbage. GIGO!  Even if a conversion to Affinity Publisher was offered, you'd need to correct all the linked/embedded assets and color. If you have legacy MS Publisher documents, it is best to maintain a pre-2013 installation or start from scratch with a program like Affinity Publisher.

6 hours ago, spamjim said:

Publisher moved from spot inks and CMYK, as of the 2013 release. It is limited to RGB garbage. GIGO!  Even if a conversion to Affinity Publisher was offered, you'd need to correct all the linked/embedded assets and color. If you have legacy MS Publisher documents, it is best to maintain a pre-2013 installation or start from scratch with a program like Affinity Publisher.

but why will support indd file ,what's the technical reson?though they're mostly used(this is not technical reason)

10 minutes ago, 243750496 said:

but why will support indd file ,what's the technical reson?though they're mostly used(this is not technical reason)

Because InDesign is capable of everything professionals need.

Microsoft Publisher is more or less a toy.

Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903). Intel Core i7-9700K @ 3.60GHz, 32 GB memory, NVidia GTX 780
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404, Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404, Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404