CMD+Z Not working at Alignment Menu - Designer

Here is the scenario:

1. Select object

1.png.59bb0f5f5f084a64a2333cac335d5e20.png

2. Enter Alignment

2.thumb.png.470f103e3c669e8941143c57c24648df.png

3. Select alignment, for instance, Horizontally/Left. The object moves properly

3.thumb.png.38c8264a5e816c94d7a0c362c4fefd22.png

4. Hit keys Cmd+Z in order to undo the operation and the objects returns to it's original position but within the alignment menu the button I selected remains selected

4.thumb.png.afaa8fd1711f37de474444ccff89fdd4.png

5. When I clic on Done within the alignment menu, the objects moves again to the left

5.png.08b6b7e5234a48550fc1a78b87595f8b.png

NOTE: It only happens when I keep open the alignment menu.

Hi @Ingwe DK,

Thank you for reporting this. This is not entirely a bug, but more of an improvement request. 

if you keep the History Studio opened, you will see that when you choose the align option, you do not get a new step added to the history, unless you press "Done". Without having a step to undo, it goes back in history and performs an undo on the previous action. 

I will log this with our devs as an improvement. 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

7 hours ago, GabrielM said:

Hi @Ingwe DK,

Thank you for reporting this. This is not entirely a bug, but more of an improvement request. 

if you keep the History Studio opened, you will see that when you choose the align option, you do not get a new step added to the history, unless you press "Done". Without having a step to undo, it goes back in history and performs an undo on the previous action. 

I will log this with our devs as an improvement. 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

I don't see this as an improvement, because then that key combination shouldn't interfere with the current menu, so, tell me why when I select one alignment without pressing DONE, the UNDO command UNDO that alignment. I think there are more than one thing to cover here. But is ok, call it improvement if you want.