You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Square for the check mark

1 minute ago, fde101 said:

If you mean hollow square bullets to create a checklist, go to the Bullets & Numbers section under the Paragraph studio and there is a field there where the bullet character can be entered; there is a control to the right of that to pick from some of the typical ones.

Yes! The only thing is that I need to squares to be in the table in each line :-) How would I do that?

• Staff

Select the table or just the cells where you want to add the checkmark square then go to the Bullets and Numbering section in the Paragraph panel, set the Type to Bullet, then click the small arrow dropdown in the Text field and select White Square (make sure the caret is located before the >> symbol if you want to place the square on the left of the text). Clock the More button in front of the Text field if you want to use other symbol/square from fonts installed on your system).

• Staff

To draw a hollow square, select the Rectangle Tool, press and hold ⇧ (shift) (to constrain its proportions to a square) then drag the tool on canvas to draw it. With the Rectangle Tool still selected click the Fill colour well in the context toolbar and change the tab from Colour to None to remove the fill colour. You can adjust the stroke's width clicking the stroke's width button on the right of the stroke colour well (also on the context toolbar).

12 hours ago, Alinaress said:

Is there any way I can use a Rectangle Tool and make it hollow? So I can have just a shape of the rectangle. 

If you use  rectangles they will not be part of the table so if you move or resize the table you will have to do the same for each rectangle.

If you use the Glyph Browser, you can select a font like Wingdings or Webdings that contain hollow rectangles as font characters that you can insert where needed in the table and just like normal font characters you can resize/colour them as needed.

Note: I am on Windows, not sure what fonts Mac users have as standard

wingdings.png

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.