hy13

No thumbnail in Acdsee with files saved in 1.7 beta. Files saved in release show thumbnail in Acdsee

For years already I use AcdSee as DAM and was very pleased when starting with version 1.5 of AP this DAM could work with .afphoto files (this means could show miniatures and send Pictures to AP for processing there). This is no longer valid in 1.7 beta. Is there a chance to "renew" that useful friendship? AcdSee still shows .afphoto as supported file format.

By the way: Latest changes in 1.7 (e.g. menu system) are not yet reflected in online documents and video tutorials so far. Would be a help for testing.

Hi hy13,

I'll get this post moved over to the Photo Beta section of the Forums as this relates to the beta.  But i can confirm, files saved in 1.6 of Affinity show the thumbnail in Acdsee and ones saved in 1.7 just show up in Acdsee as the Affinity icon.  

Hey hy13,

I can also confirm this. I've checked on Windows and macOS and both seem affected. I'm not sure what's changed this but I'll chase it up with the developers for you.

The online documentation is in the process of being updated :)