You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sugestão: Converter para o arquivo AI

[Português]

Boa tarde, senhores.

A empresa de onde eu trabalho usa muito o arquivo AI (Adobe Illustrador).
Eu faço as ilustrações no Affinity Designer e Photo. A minha sugestão é que vocês pudessem implementar uma nova conversão de Af. Designer para o Arquivo AI.

Mas bem, a minha solução foi converter para o PSD, com as layers de vetor rasterizadas e depois mandar para o AI, o que deu muito certo, sem perda de qualidade. :)

Há possibilidade de conversão para o arquivo AI?

Obrigada,
Ana.

[Google English] Good afternoon sirs. The company where I work uses AI file (Adobe Illustrator) a lot. I do the illustrations in Affinity Designer and Photo. My suggestion is that you could implement a new conversion from Af. Designer for the AI File. But well, my solution was to convert to PSD, with the rasterized vector layers and then send it to AI, which worked very well without loss of quality. :) Is it possible to convert to AI file? Thanks, Ana.

Ah mais uma coisa.

Sabem quando você quer visualizar a imagem de um arquivo dentro da pasta Windows Explorer? Tem como fazer isso nas pastas com arquivos do Affinity Designer e Photo? Ou ainda vai sair nas novas atualizações?

[English Google] 

Oh one more thing. Do you know when you want to view the image of a file inside the Windows Explorer folder? Can you do this in folders with Affinity Designer and Photo files? Or will it still come out in the new updates?