eejits

Print quality poor - direct from AD

Hey guys,

When printing my stuff direct from AD 1.6, the print quality is very poor. Murky colours mainly, resolution is fine but there are some strange colour overlays sometimes. However, when I export to PDF and print from that file instead, the print comes out perfect.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue. I'd rather print direct from the file rather than having to create extra files just to print.

Cheers,

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com

Will do. Hopefully that will resolve the issue as it's a tad annoying to create something you think is great for it then to print out rubbish direct from Designer.

Cheers,

George

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Ok D/loaded 1.704 and printed the same file but it is exactly the same. There is, what looks like the continuation of a rectangle that is behind another object, causing a discolouration/fading of the object and a distinct line. This only happens when printing direct from an AD file using AD. Does not happen when I print an exported PDF of the same image.

Annoying.

George

*edit* in fact, I just opened the PDF inside AD, tried to print it but it comes out with the same unwanted effect. Again, this does not happen if I print from the PDF through Acrobat.

8 hours ago, GabrielM said:

Can you please share the document in question so we can have a look?

Where do I send it? 

George

Thank you. I have logged this with our developers. For the meantime, you can export to PDF and that should be fine.