You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Download of acquired Affinity Photo does nothing

I've purchased Affinity Photo for Mac, but when I try to download it from the Apple Store clicking on the cloud with the arrow, it starts to circle and then nothing happen. After a while it returns to be a cloud with an arrow..

Please help me! On the same Mac I perfectly installed Designer and the Beta of Publisher.

Thanks a lot!

Diego 

Hi dondiego,

I'm no expert but I do use a Mac and have had similar issues in the past (although not with Affinity products). I learned that sometimes we have to sign out of the Apple's App Store and sign back in before we can properly download apps or updates. The cloud icon with the arrow tells me that the item is still in the Apple cloud so at least our purchase has been verified, I think.

Sometimes folks find that upon signing out of the App Store they can't sign back in even when using the correct credentials. The fix for that (most of the time) is to verify our Apple accounts at their website:

https://appleid.apple.com

Best regards,

John