You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Vertical alignment button disappears

Hello!

First of all: Happy new year! I wish you all the best for 2019!

I have noticed that the vertical alignment icon disappears whenever I have more than one text element selected.

I still have the possibility to do it via the menu Text > Vertical Alignment but as I need it quite frequently it would be nice to have it as an icon as well. 

Btw: In the 1.6 version I have this useful function.

Best regards,
Chris

1.jpg

2.jpg

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

• 4 months later...
On 1/7/2019 at 9:24 AM, Sean P said:

Hi Chris,

I've reproduced this and will get it passed on to development. Thanks for letting us know!

Hey Sean!

Any news on this? :-)

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

• 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.