RedEyedJedi

Help finding affinity learning course

Hey guys, i hate to admit but its been a while since i try and learn new things on both Affinity Designer Affinity Photo. I need help finding an online course to do that can guide me through the program to really cement my skills. I dont mind paying but it would be really cool to find one where u can obtain some sort of certification. Do those exist for Affinity? I know there are a re few online courses for the Adobe programs but im not a fan of Adobe. 

Anyways, can someone point me in the right direction? 

See the courses on Udemy produced by @drippy cat. There is no certification, but they are well worth the modest investment.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and Designer 1.6.5.123, (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

2 minutes ago, John Rostron said:

See the courses on Udemy produced by @drippy cat. There is no certification, but they are well worth the modest investment.

John

thanks man. i'll check em out. 

I recommend the courses from 7thseasonstudios.com

Jeremy explains things fully, with no repetitiveness, and straight to the point.

Hope that helped :)

High-End Photographic Prints

On 1/11/2019 at 8:33 AM, Richard S. said:

Jeremy explains things fully, with no repetitiveness, and straight to the point.

7thseasonstudios.com is a dead site

@Kagelb - the site is working perfectly. Not sure why you think it is a dead site?

4 hours ago, Richard S. said:

@Kagelb - the site is working perfectly. Not sure why you think it is a dead site?

The site may be alive, but if one goes to http://7thseasonstudios.com/ one gets a 404 error (page not there).

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.293 Beta       / Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.293 Beta    / Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.293 Beta

On 1/17/2019 at 9:25 AM, AlexWestern said:

I think, you can search courses in Udemy,  the prices are very cheap and you can learn a lot about your theme. But you need a lot of commitment to study in yor free time. ¡Regards!

Alex Western - Mexican fine art :)

Thank you too. I'm going to check em all out. 

On 1/11/2019 at 5:33 AM, Richard S. said:

Oh yeah! I've actually followed along on some of their youtube videos. I'm familiar with them. ☺ thanks for the suggestion.