You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How can I create textures styles with affinity photo?

I'm just seeing you asked for APhoto and not ADesigner on iPad. Can't tell if there are differences in their implementation regarding styles, since personally I don't use the iPad versions. - However some APh iPad user can hopefully tell you for sure here.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

Does APhoto have under Layer Effects that Styles selection as shown in the video? If yes does it has that top hamburger menu too with "Add style from selection"?

On the desktop APh version you would select the gradient tool, switch for that in the context toolbar it's setting to "bitmap", which in turn opens an bitmap image browser and let's you select a PNG/JPG image and then you would add that as a new style to the styles panel.

Here is your above image (two styles inside a "volcania category") created on a desktop APh version, you can try to import that styles file and see if it is reusable for you.

volcania_styles.jpg.a59c98215392200987da7303767b14ff.jpg

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

On 5/1/2019 at 4:09, v_kyr said:

¿Tiene APhoto debajo de Efectos de capa la selección de estilos como se muestra en el video? Si es así, ¿tiene ese menú superior de hamburguesas también con "Agregar estilo de la selección"?

En la versión APh del escritorio, seleccionaría la herramienta de degradado, cambie a eso en la barra de herramientas contextual, está configurando a "mapa de bits", que a su vez abre un explorador de imágenes de mapa de bits y le permite seleccionar una imagen PNG / JPG y luego lo agregaría como Un nuevo estilo para el panel de estilos.

Aquí está su imagen anterior (dos estilos dentro de una " categoría de volcania ") creada en una versión APh de escritorio, puede intentar importar ese archivo de estilos y ver si es reutilizable para usted.

volcania_styles.jpg.a59c98215392200987da7303767b14ff.jpg

Hello, after many attempts I have been able to create personalized styles, I made a video so you can see the steps to follow, thank you very much for your help.