You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi guys

I hope you can help?

I have created a signature in Affinity Photo iPad to act as a watermark and overlay this on my photographs. I have created the signature with a transparent background. I have created a signature in white and one in black. Exported them to my iPad saved them in my photos, so far so good. 

However, when overlaying the PNG file the signature I’ve created in white works fine, but the black signature is not visible and just overlays as a totally transparent image? I am using Snapseed software to create a double exposure. As I say it works fine with the white signature but not the black.

Am I missing something obvious? Do I need to changed any settings for exporting the black signature, it does appear fine as an image in my photos.

somewhat confusing.

many thanks

Dave

Not sure what the Snapseed issue is but why don’t you just use Affinity Photo to add the watermarks? Just add the watermark layer and export the photo with the watermark. Maybe I'm missing something obvious? :)

M1 IPad Air 10.9/256GB   lpadOS 17.1.1 Apple Pencil (2nd gen).
Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Affinity Design 1.10.5 
Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2, Affinity Photo 2 and betas.

Official Online iPad Help documents (multi-lingual) here: https://affinity.https://affinity.help/