You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Change Document Size of existing document

Either it's extremely well hidden or an omission so great it's a bug.

The one thing that's being changed constantly in a brochure or a folder is the size. In Publisher that's not possible once the document exists. You can adjust the spread size only, but adjusting the spread size of the master pages does bupkis to the existing pages. They just stay the same size the document is… which apparently is not changeable.

I can change the size of the pages of the document independently of the size of the master(s) applied to it.

This kind of makes sense when you consider that you can have multiple masters applied to the same page - if the masters were different sizes, which one would win?

Hello,  I would appreciate any help with this. Ican change the document page size (as above) but all the images and text blocks stay at the origional size. Can you tell me how to ensure that everything scales up (or down) to the same as the document page and maintains its formating.

Thank you

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.