Hi all.

after many search i didn't found reply to my questio,so i ask:

is possible to separate varius tiles on a png image with transparent bacgground into layers?

manually i know how done it, but is there any process to do it automatically?

i found some script but only for photoshop,and i don't want to switch to another software to done this.

can you put me in right way,if is possible?

:272_cat2:DevilKkw:272_cat2:

1 minute ago, devilkkw said:

So for correction, i need to split a planar png to many layer.

I'm not sure that's true. What kind of corrections are you trying to make, and can you provide an example file?

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404

I try to sellect transparent layer,then invert selection, and varius option the Affinity offer. but never worked.

Attachement as example. i need to splet every parts.

I need automation becausei have many file to work,and do it by hand need very longer time.

face (2).png

:272_cat2:DevilKkw:272_cat2:

1 hour ago, devilkkw said:

Attachement as example. i need to splet every parts.

I need automation becausei have many file to work,and do it by hand need very longer time.

Ah Ok I think I now slowly know what you mean. - No AFAIK there isn't any way to automate this in AD/AP from one transparent PNG file with a bunch of such tiles on it, since these aren't set up in equally sized regions/areas (an equally distributed raster to scan or the like) on the page.

You probably have to look to find some "third party tool" which can seperate those tiles in a PNG file into independent layers and then offers to export into a for Affinity reusable format. Maybe one of these can don't know, you have to look and try ...

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.0 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.0 ◆ OSX El Capitan

6 hours ago, devilkkw said:

I need automation

Try macro recorder, for example AutoHotkey.com

Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367, Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367, Affinity Publisher Beta. Affinity Store.
Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903, Build 18362.145.
Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080.