SHANE NUGENT

Affinity Designer **Cannot Enter License Key**

I bought Affinity Designer after using the trial version.

I uninstalled the Trial version, re-booted then installed the purchased version after downloading it from my account page of Affinity Serif download page.

I launched Affinity Designer but never did it ask me for the Serial Key and email address that I used to purchase it.

I opened Reg-Edit in Windows 10 and went to :  \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Serif\Affinity\Designer\1

It shows here that I am using the Trial version of Affinity Designer and not the purchased version.

Under 'Help - About' section in the Menu of Affinity Designer I see no 'Registered to...' or my License Key.

Within Affinity Designer I see no option anywhere to enter the purchased license key, so how am I supposed to use the purchased product with the License Key?

Hi Shane Nugent,

Welcome to the forums :) 

which version of the app are you running? Please could you go to help > About and tel me the number?

Thanks

Callum