You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello everyone !
not sure this is the right place to post this but i found it to be the only place global suggestion goes and i take the opportunity to share my recent idea here.

Well, i think it is time for Serif to develop a lace similar to Behance on its infrastructure.
Designers, Photographs, illustrators and those working in the publishing industry using  the Affinity range of products will be interested into this.
it will also make it easier for those who have no knowledge or simply have no time of building their portfolio website/page to find a place where they feel at home.
i know many will say : but why not just go on Behance or one of those shiny website out there and do the stuff ?
My answer is : i just feel how much home alone you will feel when you see all peoples around you processing with the same software and sharing content that makes them be a family and you can't just use their content properly nor even share yours and they find it okay !

Better for now is Serif must develop such a platform, even making different level such as : Free (very simple) , Silver then Gold !
it will be place where people can just come browse and discover what is possible to be made with Affinity thus making the Forum a place for questions and answer.
Yes we share content here, Yes it is helpful but all those good artist I've met here can't hide anymore behind a forum that no one can easily enjoy, it is time for Affinitizers to be openly revealed to the world.

Serif is not playing a back court game nor a Toy story tales but a real stuffs that deserve visibility everywhere.
Hope this will be of interest and not just forgotten.

Blessings !

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

• 1 year later...

You are right. I love their products and they are completely affordable at our end. If they could launch a portfolio site, people would be very much aware of the achievements that could be done with their product and soon the suite would become very much popular. People really needs to understand that options other than adobe also is good. Hope the launch a site soon!