Hi, i was wondering where can i find Lens Correction profiles for certain lenses, similar to in photoshop, if im shooting with a 50mm canon 1.8 , i can select it to correct certain distortions, i see you can manually correct it but it would be nice if i can select a profile

This should usually happen automatically when opening and developing a RAW file, since the relevant informations (cam type, lense used etc.) are all inside the EXIF image data. The software usually reads this data and applies the lens corrections, as far as the cam and lens are supported and identified through the by the software used third party libraries for these tasks. - See the related ...

☛ Affinity Designer 1.6.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.6.7 ◆ OSX El Capitan

10 hours ago, thetroubshooter said:

well all of my cameras and lenses are supported acording to these charts but still it doesnt show up

You can't select a profile. It will be applied automatically if:

• You have "Apply Lens Corrections" selected in the Develop Assistant (View > Assistant Manager... while in the Develop Persona)  and
  • The camera and lens is supported and
  • The camera and lens information specified in the EXIF data is correct (View > Studio > EXIF).

Photo uses exiftool to read the information, and on occasion that may not happen properly.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.243 Beta
Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.243 Beta
Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.238 Beta