You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

New to Affinity Photo, (long term PS user...)

I'm using two screens, so have most of the tabs/panels separated from the image panel and on the 2nd screen.  I just have the Context Toolbar on the main screen along with the Main Image, which I set to fill the available screen space.

When I close down Affinity and reopen, I would have expected the last screen layouts to remain.  This is true for the panels on the 2nd screen and the Context Toolbar remains in place.  However, the main image shows in a reduced window, (with a display at 16% size), and so each time I need to manually drag the panel out to fill the screen.

Not a massive deal, but it will become a bit of a chore.

What can I do to persuade Affinity to re-display with the main image left as it was before I closed everything down?

I'm surprised we can't save a layout - particularly in a professional world where often two screens are employed and it can take an age to set things up just as we like it.

But yes, please move the post to a better place if that would be helpful.

I've quite a few observations on little things that would make the Affinity experience better and faster - particularly coming from a long time PS user.  Not features, but quirks of how the interface operates - without needing to be a PS clone of course.

Where / who is the best place to put them up so it gets to the right people in the RnD dept?